A FRESH VOICE FOR FRISCO ISD
BOARD OF TRUSTEES – PLACE 3
Become a part of our team, sign up for updates.
My Contract with Frisco ISD community
- Transparency of the check book.
- Establish a Bond Oversight Committee.
- Increased engagement with taxpayers.
- Analyze creative ways to reduce bond debt and negotiate better value from our vendors.
Transparency and Accountability
- Regular Town Halls to discuss issues such as the budget, district initiatives and concerns of FISD community.
- Make myself available and easy to contact for the public.
- Keep promises / Honor my contract with the FISD community.
- Foolproof student security, expand WATCH DOGS programs, form a Safety committee, introduce Parent Handbook.
- Revamp internal school campus safety policies.
- Hire more school resource officers and counselors.
Champion for Teachers
- Institutionalize pay increase, enhance incentives, protect pension plans, and enhance maternity benefits.
- Support a pro-teacher agenda.
- Expand professional education opportunities for teachers.
- Tenure Bonuses to keep our great teachers and to show our gratitude for staying with FISD.
My Promise to Frisco ISD Community
Let me tell you what I believe in.
- I believe in Fiscal discipline, transparency and accountability, Campus safety and being a champion for teachers.
- I want to represent every resident, tax payer, student, parent, teacher of Frisco ISD.
- I want to make sure every student and teachers gets an opportunity and bring academic and sports excellence.
- Just like the all of you, I’m tired of status quo in our current board. I want to be your voice.
- I will bring public trust and transparency in all levels of the decision-making process.
- I will schedule regular town hall meetings in order to discuss issues such as budget, district initiatives and concerns of the FISD community.
- I will make sure all the committee members are selected by the lottery system rather than cherry-picked by trustees. This will give fair chances to residents want to serve on the committee.
- I will speak up and if necessary stand alone on the board to represent you. I will openly voice my concerns in public and question my fellow board members and FISD administration.
- I am comfortable in voting for what I feel is right even if it goes against the majority of the board.
- I’m easily approachable and available to the public. I will keep my promises and honor my contract with FISD community.
- I’m honored and humbled to have your support to serve on FISD Board of Trustees – Place 3.
- Please support and vote for me. Let’s bring a fresh voice to the board!
- Resident of Frisco since January 2013.
- Passionate community leader and relentless volunteer.
- Dedicates time, energy, and resources to our local community supporting Frisco pantry, homeless shelters, weekend schools, and various nonprofit organizations.
- Volunteered as a daily crossing guard at the Vandeventer Middle School drop off zone to protect our children, and control the flow of traffic in the school zone for three and a half years.
- Organized and volunteered to raise $500,000.00 in DFW to establish a Chair at Harvard University.
- Organized and volunteered to raise $61,000.00 for special needs children.
- Happily married for 20 years and has a 16 year old daughter at Centennial High School.
- Works for a Fortune 500 company in the US as an Information Technology professional.
- Serving as a Director in the Richwoods HOA Board since 2017 and managing about a billion in assets.
- Graduated from Frisco Police Department Citizens Police Academy.
This has shaped my personality to appreciate different cultures and their values.
I am approachable and responsive for FISD Taxpayers, Parents, Students, Teachers and Staff of FISD. Please cast your vote for me to serve you as YOUR Frisco ISD Board of Trustee for Place 3.